Fine Art America

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 
 for our “God is a consuming fire.”
Hebrews 12:28,29


On this Thanksgiving morning I am grateful for gift of God in the form of His son Jesus the Christ. As I head into this season of thanks I bless God for that the perfect eternal gift wrapped in the awesome love of Jesus which will last forever and ever. I am blessed for the power of the Holy Spirit which guides me in all truths concerning my life. I am blessed for the great love my family has shown me during this most difficult year. Most of all I am grateful and blessed with the grace,mercy and love afforded me from God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments: